The MHT CET Medical Application Form 2017 is expected to be released in the month of March 2017 (tentative). Directorate of medical education and research will issue the application forms in the online mode which should be submitted on or before the stipulated date. Aspiring students who wish to apply for the entrance examination can fill the Medical Application Form only after determining their eligibility. The students are required to submit the single application form and multiple forms will lead to confusion and then disqualification. The applicants can fill the application form by using the link which will be hosted here soon. Find the desired information regarding the Maharashtra Application form here on this page.
MHT CET Medical Application Form
The candidates should mark the important dates regarding the exam on the calendar and strictly follow the schedule. As the MHT CET Medical 2017Application Form dates are not yet announced by DMER, therefore, we have hosted the tentative dates for the students.
|Registration opens||March 2017 (1st week)|
|Registration closes||March 2017 (2nd week)|
MHT CET Medical Application Form 2017 – Requirements
- The students should have active email id and mobile number as these credentials are required to be added in the registration form.
- The applicants must have to scan the images of their recent photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- The scanned files must be in the JPEG format as no other formats will be accepted.
- The size of the scanned files should not exceed 50 kb.
- The photo of the student should be clear and crisp.
- No cap or goggles will be allowed in the photograph.
- Blurred images will be discarded by the authority, therefore, the photo should be clear and of good quality.
MHT CET Medical Application Form 2017 – How to Fill?
The students are required to read the instructions first before filling the MHT CET Medical Application Form. The procedure to complete the form is quite easy and student’s friendly and mentioned here for the applicant’s sake of convenience.
Step 1: Filling of online application form:
- The students are required to complete the application form by entering the important details in the registration form such as:
Selection of exam center
- After entering these details in the application form, the students are required to sign the declaration form by clicking on I Agree button. Without signing in the declaration, the application form is considered as incomplete.
- On submitting the application form, the candidate will get the unique registration number.
Step 2: Uploading of Images:
- After submitting the MHT CET 2017 Application Form for Medical, the program will take the students to the next step in which the students will have to upload the scanned images of photo and signature as per the official guidelines.
Step 3: Make the Payment:
- After uploading the images successfully, the students are required to make the payment of the application fee through the SBI bank challan.
- For this, the students will have to download and print the bank challan and deposit the application fee 48 hours after the registration process.
Step 4: Confirmation:
- After the remittance of the fee, the applicants are required to print the confirmation page and retained it safely. Also, the students will receive the confirmation email on the registered email address.
|For open category||Rs 800 + Rs 60 (bank charges)|
|For SC/ ST||Rs 600 + Rs 60 (Bank Chanrges)|
MHT CET Medical Application Form 2017 – Status Check
After the payment of the application fee, the students can check the status of the application form by login the account after 24 hours of the making payment. After logging in the account, the students are required to check whether transaction ID and date of payment have been updated or not. If it has been updated, then download the confirmation page. If there is no updation within 24 hours then the students are required to check their spam or junk folder just in case the confirmation mail got delivered there instead of inbox folder.