KIITEE Medical 2017 is the KIIT entrance examination which is organized so as to offer the admission in the medical courses. Earlier, KIIT hosts this entrance examination every year but now as per the Supreme Court order, admission in the medical and dental colleges shall be provided on the basis of the NEET exam and KIIT will not conduct any separate entrance examination. Although, there is no entrance examination will be conducted but KIIT will organize the counseling procedure for the NEET qualified students. In order to know more about the exam, the students can scroll down the page and get the essential information such as important dates, exam pattern, counseling procedure, result and eligibility criteria.
KIITEE Medical 2017 – Important Dates:
The students should know the important dates regarding the KIITEE 2017 Medical and strictly follow the schedule. As KIIT has not announced any official schedule, therefore, we have mentioned the tentative dates for the students.
|Registration begins||December 2016|
|Registration ends||April 2017|
|Date of counseling||July/ August 2017|
KIITEE Medical 2017 – Eligibility Criteria:
Aspiring students who wish to participate in the admission procedure will have to ascertain their eligibility for the same. The eligibility conditions are mentioned by the official authority i.e. KIIT and identically applicable to each and every aspirant. Read the eligibility conditions here.
Criteria 1: Academic Qualifications:
- In order to apply for exam, the students need to have passed the intermediate examination from the recognized board.
- The student must have studied biology and physics as the compulsory subjects in the 12th
- The applicant should appear and qualify the NEET exam.
KIITEE Medical 2017 – Application Form:
Though there is no separate Exam will be organized by the official authority, but the application form will be issued for the eligible students so that they can apply for the counseling procedure. The students are required to fill and submit the KIITEE Medical 2017 Online Application Form on or before the stipulated date.
- The students need to complete the application form by adding the essential information such as:
Qualifying exam details
Contact information etc
- After adding the details in the application form, the students are required to download the application form and get it printed on the A4 size sheet.
- On the printed copy of the application form, the students are required to paste the recent photo and get it signed by parents. Also, the candidate’s signature is required wherever necessary.
- After printing the application form, the students need to attach the important documents along with the form and put the application in the envelope.
- The students are required to mention the application form number on the top of the envelope and then send the same to the official address of the authority.
KIITEE Medical 2017 – Exam Pattern:
The section of exam pattern offers the information regarding the exam structure and marking scheme which is followed in the examination. As KIIT will not conduct any exam and the admission shall be done through AIPMT/ NEET, therefore, the KIITEE Medical 2017 Exam Pattern of the same is illustrated here for the students.
- Type: The exam is objective in nature where fours options are given against each question.
- Mode: It is conducted in the offline mode.
- No of questions: The paper comprises of 180 questions in total.
- Language: The aspirants can opt for question paper in Hindi or English.
- Duration: 3 hours or 180 minutes
- Sections: There are three sections in the exam paper namely Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- For each right response, the aspirants will get FOUR (4) marks.
- ONE (1) mark will be subtracted for each wrong answer.
KIITEE Medical 2017 – Admit Card:
As there is no separate KIITEE Medical 2017 Exam is conducted by the KIIT, therefore, there is no separate admit card will be released. But the students should remember that the hall ticket of the qualifying exam i.e. NEET is imperative to bring at the time of final admission. The students need to keep this official document safe and secure. Also, tampering in the admit card will be not tolerated by the authorities and leads to the automatic disqualification.
KIITEE Medical 2017 – Result:
The official authority i.e. KIIT will not announce any KIITEE Medical 2017 Result as there is no separate exam will be organized. The students should note that the admission will be done on the basis of the scores obtained in the NEET and the compiled merit list will be generated for the qualified and selected students. Selected students will be then called for the counseling round in which final admission to the deserving students will be granted.
KIITEE Medical 2017 – Counseling:
Soon after the result declaration, the official authority i.e. KIIT will organize the counseling procedure with the purpose to offer final admissions to the students. Only NEET qualified students will be called for the counseling. The counseling procedure will be done as according to the merit of the students and preferences made by them. The students should be physically present in the counseling procedure otherwise, no seat will be allotted to him. Soon after the seat allotment, the student will have to verify their documents and also deposit the fee for the seat within the limited duration of time.