KEE Admit Card 2017 will be issued in the month of April 2017 by the Karunya University. This is the official document which is generated for only those students who have submitted the complete application form on or before the stipulated date. The admit card is a kind of entry ticket for the students which they should bring in the examination hall. It is the important document which must be preserved till the end of the admission process. The official authority will release admit card in the online mode and the students can easily obtain the same from here soon after its official availability. Get here the complete details regarding the admit card such as its downloading link, the procedure to download the admit card, verification process, and important instructions.
KEE Admit Card 2017 – How to Download?
The students should know that the admit card will be released only in the online mode and they can download the KEE 2017 Admit Card from KEE official website. The admit card will be available only for the short duration of time; therefore, the students should stick to the official schedule. The procedure to download the admit card is mentioned here for the students.
- In order to obtain the hall ticket, the candidates need to furnish some important details in the online form. The essential details are:
Date of birth
- On entering these details, the students will be able to see their admit card on the display screen. However, this is possible only when the details entered in the online form are accurate.
- Finally, the students can download the admit card by clicking on the download button and get it printed on the plain white sheet.
KEE Admit Card 2017 – What Comes Next?
- The student’s work is not over with the downloading of the admit card. The hall ticket once downloaded should be carefully examined by the students. The admit card should contain the necessary information. Also, the particulars such as name, DOB, gender, category etc should be similar to those mentioned in the application form.
- If the information mentioned on the KEE 2017 Admit Card is correct then the verification process is over, however; if there is any discrepancy noticed in the admit card then the students are required to contact the Admission officer of the university by email.
- The admit card is the important document from the examination point of view and hence it should be flawless and error – free.
KEE Admit Card 2017 – Information printed on the admit card:
The admit card will have the following important information:
- Name of the applicant
- Test date and time
- Roll number
- Language of the exam (optional)
- Application number
- Reporting time
- Test venue details
- Other exam related instructions
This is the necessary information without which the admit card will be treated as the invalid document.
KEE Admit Card 2017 – Important Instructions:
- Any kind of tampering in the admit card will not be tolerated by the official exam authority. If admit card needs any alteration then the students need to contact the official authority for the same.
- The KEE Admit Card is strictly not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is legally a punishable offense.
- No candidate shall be allowed in the examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of the exam
- The hall ticket is the important document which the students will have to produce while counseling and other admission rounds (if selected).
- The students should keep the admit card in the good conditions and do not mutilate, tear, fold, and distort the hall ticket.
- Along with the admit card, the students need to bring some photo identity proof so as to confirm their identity. The list of the valid proofs is mentioned below in the post.
- The candidate must present their admit card every time on the demand of the proctor.
KEE Admit Card 2017 – List of valid identity proof:
The students should bring any one of the following photo identity proof along with the admit card. The list of the valid identity proofs is mentioned here for the students.
- 12th class hall ticket
- Letter from the head of the institution with the photo of the student
- Driving license