The KEAM Medical 2017 Application Form is released by CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination), Kerala. The medical exam entrance test is expected to be held in the month of April 2017. KEAM offers the great opportunity to the candidates to get admission in medical courses.
The exam will have two papers i.e. Paper I includes the subjects Physics and Chemistry and Paper II includes Biology. The questions asked in the questions paper will be of multiple choice questions. There is also a provision for negative marking. It is a pen and paper based examination i.e. offline mode examination. The application form can be filled through online mode only.
KEAM Medical 2017
KEAM Medical Application Form Important Dates
- Online registration date: January 2017
- Last date for registration: January 2017
- Date of Entrance Exam: April 2017
- Dates of Issue of Admit Card: Three weeks prior to the exam
- Date of result: May 2017
Sources of the application form
The Application Forms will be available in ONLINE mode only. For that candidates have to go visit the official website. Following are some important points which the candidates have to follow during filling of the application form:
Read: Answer key of KEAM
- Candidates should note that if they submit more than one application form, then their application form is likely to be canceled.
- Candidates Before proceeding with form filling and submission for KEAM Medical Application Form Online, candidates should ensure that they satisfy ALL the norms for eligibility.
- During the submission of application form, the candidates are required to upload their passport sized scanned photo, Left Hand Thumb impression and signature. Therefore candidates should get them ready as per the directions before they start the form filling.
- The candidates should fill the application form very carefully as if they fill it incorrect data and submit the form, NO change will be permitted in it at any later stage.
- After the submission of the application form, registration process gets over and the candidates will be able to download and generate print outs of their filled application form. Keep the copies of this form safe and in sufficient number to be used for future references.
- And at last Candidates will have to send the print out of the form along with required documents via speed post or registered post to the address mentioned below. i.e.
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Postal code – 695001, Kerala
Phone number – 0471- 2332120, 2338487
Steps to Fill:
Candidates can apply application form only through online mode on their official website. There is no other method for filling KEAM Medical Application Form other than online mode.
Procedure for filling online application form
- Firstly, Visit the official website and then click on the given link “Online Application”.
- After that click on the Part I Registration.
- The candidate should read all the information carefully and after satisfying the given norms click on the yes button at the end of the page.
- Fill the application form with basic required details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID, Mobile Number etc.
- Submit the form and then after submission, a unique registration ID gets generated, keep it safe.
- Then click on the Part II Registration and log in with the given generated Registration ID.
- Then Candidate’s are required to fill their particulars such as Choice of examination centers, Category, Personal details, Academic details, Contact details etc. in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through the Bank DD or Challan or Cash.
- Then carefully fill all other necessary details and choose the examination center and the medium.
- Then upload Scanned Signature and Photograph according to the provided instructions.
- Recheck all the entries that you have filled before the final submission of application form.
- After all the process, take out the print out of the application form and send this print out of the form along with required documents via speed post or registered post to the official address.