KEAM Admit Card 2017 is expected to be released in the month of April 2017 by the CEE, Kerala. This is the official document which will be issued to those students who have registered them on time. This is the valid identity proof and needed to be kept safe and secure. The students should bring the hall ticketat the assigned test center so as to appear in the exam. Without this, the student’s entry in the exam hall will be restricted. The hall ticket will be generated only in the online mode. The aspirant should stick to the official dates regarding its release as the admit card will be issued only for the short duration of time. Get here the complete information regarding the admit card such as its downloading link, steps to download the admit card, its verification process, and important instructions.
KEAM Admit Card 2017
How to Download?
The admit card will be uploaded only in the online mode and the students need to know the procedure to download the same. The aspirants can easily download this document by using the link which will be published here soon. A student who does not possesses the admit card will not be admitted to the examination hall under any circumstance. The steps to download the admit card are mentioned here for the students.
- First of all, the candidates need to furnish the essential details in the online form which will be loaded on the computer screen. The essential details are:
Date of Birth
- On furnishing these details, the students need to check the same. If the entered details are correct then proceed further and if not, then the students need to fill the details again.
- On submitting the details, the students will be able to see their admit card on the display screen.
- Finally, by pressing the download button, the students need to Download KEAM Admit Card and get it printed on the A4 size sheet.
Information mentioned on the admit card
Before commencing the verification of admit card, the student should know the important details which will be mentioned in this important document.
- Name of the student
- Father’s Name
- Photo and signature of the student
- Language of the question paper (optional)
- Roll number for exam
- Date and time for the exam
- Application number
- Reporting time
- Test center’s name and address
- Other exam related instructions
KEAM Admit Card Verification Process
- After obtaining the Admit Card for KEAM 2017, the aspirants should verify the details printed on the same. The hall ticket must possess the information which is mentioned above in the post. Also, the entries such as the name of the student, gender, category, and DOB must be identical to those mentioned in the application form.
- If there is any information in the admit card which mismatches, or if there is any spelling mistake or any other discrepancy then the students need to contact the official authority as soon as possible.
- This is the valid identity proof for the students and, therefore, it must be accurate and error – free.
- The students are required to keep the admit card in the excellent condition as the mutilated or distorted admit card will not be accepted by the proctor.
- Along with the admit card, the students need to bring some other photo identity proof so as to prove their identity.
- Also, the admit card will not be sent through post or any medium. It will be available only in the online mode.
- The aspirants will present their admit card every time on the demand of the invigilator.
- The details and the photo printed on the admit card should be clearly visible.
- The KEAM Admit Card 2017 is the important document from the examination point of view and, therefore, it should be retained safely till the end of the admission cycle.
- The students are required not to make any alterations or modification on the printed hall ticket. Any kind of tampering in the admit card is not tolerable by the authority and leads to direct disqualification.
- The official authority is not responsible for any flaw or discrepancy on the admit card. It is the prime duty of the students to check the details printed on this official document.