JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card will be released on 10 May 2017 by the official exam authority. It will be issued in the online mode. The hall ticket will be available to only those candidates who have registered them before the deadline. It is the important official document and contains the essential information regarding the candidate and exam. The students must stick to the schedule as the admit card will be available only for the limited duration of time. Once the dates have been passed, the candidate will not be able to download the same as the links will be expired. To know more about the admit card, the candidates need to scroll down the page.
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card – Important Dates
The official schedule regarding the admit card has been declared by the exam authority. It is advised to download the admit card as soon as possible. For the sake of convenience, the official dates regarding the JEE Advanced 2017 Hall Ticket are tabulated here.
|Availability of Admit Card||10 May 2017|
|The last date to obtain hall ticket||21 May 2017|
How to Obtain?
The candidates should note that the admit card will be available only in the online mode and there is no other medium to obtain the same. The students can easily obtain the hall ticket by clicking on the link which will be hosted here soon. The procedure to download the admit card is mentioned here:
- First of all, the candidates need to enter their login credentials such as registration number.
- Soon after entering the information, the JEE Advanced Admit Card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Finally, the aspirants can press the download button to save the soft copy of the same and get it printed on the plain white sheet.
- For the sake of security, the students are suggested to keep more than one copy of the admit card.
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card – What Comes Next?
- Work is not over with just obtaining the admit card. It is the prime duty of the students to check each and every detail mentioned on the same.
- The candidate should carefully examine the entries in this official document. The student’s name, gender, father’s name etc should be identical with those mentioned in the application form.
- In case of any discrepancy, the students should contact the chairman, JEE Advanced 2017 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT.
Information mentioned on the Admit Card:
In order to check the accuracy of the admit card, it is important for the students to know the information which will be mentioned on the same. Basically, JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card contains the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Test Center Name and details
- Test Date and Time
- Reporting Time
- Photo and Signature of the candidate
- Language of the Question Paper
- Other exam related information
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card – Important Points at Glance
- The admit card is an official document and, therefore, it should be retained safely till all the formalities of admission are over.
- The candidate should check that all the details mentioned on the Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2017 are clearly visible.
- It is advised to reach the exam center on the reporting time as the late entry is strictly not allowed.
- The photo on the hall ticket should be clear and recognize the candidate properly. The student’s identity will be verified by the proctor and if his identity is in doubt then he may not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any of the restricted items such as programmable watches, mobile phones, calculators etc.
- The students should carry their original and valid identity card along with the hall ticket.