Gandhi Institute of technology and management (GITAM) has already released GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form for the students. The last date to submit the application form is 31 March 2017. It is available in online as well as offline mode and the candidates can submit the same in the mode of their convenience. It is suggested to check the eligibility status before applying for the examination. The candidates are required to submit only single application form as the multiple forms will not be accepted by the official authority. In order to get the complete information about the application form, the candidates can scroll down the page.
GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form – Important Dates
The application form will be available only for the limited period of time and hence, the candidates need to get updated with the official dates regarding the same. Once the dates have been passed, the candidates will be unable to fill the application form as the links will be deactivated. The official dates related to the Application Form of GITAM GAT 2017 are mentioned here.
|Status of Application Form||Live|
|The last date to submit the form||31 March 2017|
|Date of Examination||16 to 30 April 2017|
- For online application forms, the candidate needs to have the scanned image of photo.
- The photo should not be older than 3 months and easily recognizes the candidate.
- The scanned file should be in the JPEG format only.
- The size of the photo must be greater than 4 KB and less than 50 KB.
- The photo must be clear and crisp and should be taken in the professional studio.
- The background in the scanned photo should be light or preferably white color.
Sources of Application Form:
The candidates can obtain the application form from three sources. The information regarding the same is mentioned here for the candidates.
- Source 1: Online
The candidates can fill the application form in the online mode by visiting the direct link which is hosted here in this post.
- Source 2: Via Post
The aspirants can obtain the application form via post by sending the request on the plain paper mentioning the name and complete mailing address. Along with the request, the candidates need to send the demand draft of Rs 150.
- Source 3: Via Banks
Applications can be obtained from branches of the selected banks such as Union Bank, Indian Bank etc.
How to Fill the Application Form?
The GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form can be filled in online as well as offline mode. The candidates are advised to read the instructions first before making any entry in the form. The information entered in the form must be genuine and correct as it will be used throughout the admission process. In order to avoid the hustle and bustle, the candidates can fill the application form by using the link which is mentioned here for the candidates.
Step 1: Fill the online application form:
- First of all, the candidates need to fill asked details in the online application form. These details include:
Name of the applicant
Test center preference
Name of the college last studied
- After furnishing these details, the candidates need to tick the declaration box and click the submit button so as to proceed further.
Step 2: Upload the scanned photo
- The second step of GITAM GAT Application Form 2017 is to upload the scanned photograph as per the official guidelines.
Step 3: Payment of the registration fee
- The third and the final step of the application form is to pay the registration fee which is Rs 1000 for boys and Rs 600 for girls.
- The fee can be paid either via credit/ debit card or by demand draft.
- After the successful payment, the candidates are advised to download the acknowledgement page.
Important Points related to the Offline Application Form:
- The application form will be treated as complete only after the payment of the application fee.
- It is suggested not to mutilate or fold the offline application form. The application form must be in excellent condition.
- The official authority is not responsible for any kind of postal delay. Late forms are liable to be rejected without any prior notice.
- The application form should be filled in proper handwriting which can be easily understood by the authority.