AMUEEE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017 are mentioned here for the students who aspire to appear in the engineering entrance examination which will be hosted by Aligarh Muslim University. The exam pattern depicts the virtual image of the examination in the minds of candidates so that they can devise the best strategy to qualify the same. Before commencing the preparation of this deemed engineering entrance examination, the students need to go through the syllabus of the same so as to get the fair idea regarding the topics to be studied. The exam pattern and syllabus are quite beneficial for the students and mentioned here in this post for the sake of the student’s convenience.
AMUEEE Exam Pattern 2017
The section of exam pattern highlights the important details regarding the structure of the exam and marking scheme which will be followed by the official authority. Basically, it offers the information such as mode and type of the exam, medium of the question paper, time duration, a number of sections and marking scheme. The AMUEEE B. Arch Exam Pattern 2017 is illustrated here for the students.
The exam is objective in nature which means that there are four alternatives and only one accurate answer. The student should select the most appropriate one so as to get positive marks.
The questions in the exam paper will be set only in the English language.
There are THREE sections in the question paper as per the AMUEEE 2017 Entrance Exam Pattern. The three sections are:
Section 1: Physics
Section 2: Chemistry
Section 3: Mathematics
- No of Questions:
The exam paper comprises of total 150 multiple choice questions. All the questions are compulsory to attempt.
- Time Duration:
The students will get THREE (3) hours or 180 minutes to solve the exam paper. It should be noted that no extra time shall be allotted to the students under any circumstance. It is his responsibility to report the test venue on time.
- For each correct answer, the student will yield ONE (1) mark as per the exam pattern.
- The negative marking of 0.25 marks shall be applicable for each wrong answer.
- The exam paper will be of total 150 marks
AMUEEE Syllabus 2017
The syllabus presents the topics and sub – topics on which the questions in the entrance exam will be based. It is important to know the syllabus of the examination before commencing the preparation. The syllabus of this exam comprises of three sections namely physics, chemistry and math. The AMUEEE Entrance Exam Syllabus for all the three section is illustrated here for the students.
Read: Admit card of AMUEEE
Section 1: Physics:
The topics include in this section as per the syllabus are illustrated here.
- Work energy and power
- Laws of motion
- Motion of system and particles of rigid body
- Properties of bulk matter
- Behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Oscillations and waves
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Electronic devices
- Communication systems
Section 2: Chemistry:
This section tests the student’s knowledge in chemistry. The topics involve in this section as per AMUEEE Syllabus are mentioned here.
- Basic concepts of chemistry
- Structure of atom
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- S- block elements
- P – block elements
- Organic chemistry
- Environmental chemistry
- Gasses and liquids
- Surface chemistry
- Chemical kinematics
- D and F – block elements
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Chemistry in everyday life
Section 3: Mathematics:
The topics include in this section as per the Syllabus are as follows:
- Sets and functions
- Coordinate geometry
- Mathematical reasoning
- Relations and functions
- Matrix and determinants
- Differential equation
- Integral Calculus
- Vectors and three – dimensional chemistry
- Linear programming
- Gather the best study material as according to the AMU Entrance Exam Syllabus for B tech.
- As the negative marking is applicable, therefore, the student needs to attempt only those questions on which he is confident.
- Practice the sample papers and mock tests regularly so as to enhance the accuracy level.
- Try to use shortcuts wherever necessary to save time but do not completely rely on them.