AEEE 2017 is the Amrita Engineering entrance examination. This exam is generally scheduled to be conducted in the month of April every year. This entrance exam is hosted by Amrita University with the purpose to offer admissions in the engineering courses. This examination will be organized in computer – based and pen – paper based format. The aspirant can give the exam in the mode of his choice. In order to sit in the exam, the candidate must have to fill the application form first which will be released in November 2016. Get here the complete information regarding the exam such as important dates, application form, exam pattern, admit card and result.
AEEE 2017 – Important Dates:
The candidates are required to point or mark the important dates on the calendar and stick to the schedule. As the official schedule is not yet declared by the official authority, therefore, the tentative dates are provided here for the candidate’s sake of convenience.
|Commencement of application forms||1 December 2016|
|Last date to apply||31 March 2017|
|AEEE 2017 (Online test)|
|29 April 2017|
20, 21, 22 and 23 April 2017
|Publication of rank list||5 May 2017|
Note: The official dates will be updated soon after any official announcement.
AEEE 2017 – Eligibility Criteria:
The aspirant should know their eligibility status. The important eligibility conditions are laid down under the section of eligibility criteria. The candidate must have to satisfy all the eligibility conditions in order to become eligible. Read the eligibility conditions here.
Criteria 1: Age
- The aspirant shall be born on or after 1st July 1995 as per AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2017
Criteria 2: Academic Qualification
- The aspirant must have cleared class 12th with minimum 60% marks.
- Physics and Mathematics are the compulsory subjects
AEEE 2017 – Application Form:
The registration process is commenced from 1 December 2016 to 31 March 2017. It is required that the candidates will add only the genuine information in the application form as this information will be used throughout the admission procedure.
- The Application Form for AEEE 2017 will be made available in offline and online format.
- Only single applications are required to be submitted by the candidates.
- The applicants will have to add the necessary information in the application form such as:
Choice for examination center
Address and other contact details
- In the case of offline application, the candidate must use the black ball – point pen to write in the rectangular boxes and HB pencil to fill the boxes.
- Affix the recent passport size colored photo in the space provided.
- Utmost care is taken while completing the application form.
- Correction fluid should not be used in the offline application form.
Mode of Payment:
There are two modes of payment through which the candidate can pay the application fee.
- Mode 1: Online Mode
Via net banking/ credit or debit card
- Mode 2: Offline Mode
Payment can be done via DD
AEEE 2017 – Exam Pattern:
The Exam of AEEE 2017 is organized to determine the ability of the aspirants to solve the tricky questions. The candidates are required to go through the exam pattern at least once as it will be followed while designing the exam paper. This structure of the exam is mentioned under the section of exam pattern.
- Mode: The examination will be held in the offline as well as online mode.
- of questions: There are 100 questions in total in the exam.
- Duration: The total time duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Type: AEEE 2017 will be objective in nature.
- Language: The question booklet will be in the English language.
- of sections: There are exactly 3 sections.
- Each right answer attracts THREE (3) marks
- Each wrong will be punished with ONE (1) mark as per the AEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be of 300 marks.
Distribution of questions:
|Section||No. of questions|
AEEE 2017 – Slot Booking:
The slot booking for the Exam is expected to be commenced in the month of April 2017. In order to book the slot, the students will have to login by using application number, date of birth and email id. After logging in the account, the student can easily select the examination center, date and slot. The steps for the slot booking are given here.
- The applicants are required to login the account by using the application number, date of birth and email id.
- After the successful login, the applicant will see the dates and available center for the Exam.
- The candidates need to choose the examination center.
- On choosing the examination center, the students will then see the operating slots.
- The aspirant is required to select the slot and generates the hall ticket by clicking the hall ticket button.
- Then the students can download their admit card or hall ticket.
AEEE 2017 – Result and Publication of rank list
The Result for AEEE 2017 will be soon declared by the official authority in the response of the entrance examination. The result will be published in the online mode. The answer sheets are machine graded and scrutinized with precision, therefore, request for re – totaling, re – evaluation or re – checking will not be entertained. The rank list will be prepared as according to the scores of the candidates in the entrance examination. It will be published within two weeks of the last examination. The declared result will be the final one and no alterations will be done in the same.
AEEE 2017 – Preparation Tips:
- Examine the toughness level of the examination by going through the preceding year exam papers.
- The students should prepare as according to the capacity. Do not overload the mind with so many details.
- Collect the reliable study material and commence the preparation for the Exam of AEEE 2017.
- Preparation is incomplete without revision. The students are suggested to revise the topics on the regular basis.
Important Rules for candidates:
- The candidates need to enter the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- The students will be not allowed to carry textual material, written bits of paper or electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculators etc.
- The candidates must bring black ball point pen, HB pencils, sharpener and eraser.
- Any malpractice in the examination hall will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.