The AEEE 2017 Application Form is expected to be released on 1 December 2016 by the Amrita University. The students should check their eligibility before filling the application form. In order to apply for the engineering entrance examination conducted by Amrita University, the applicants will have to fill the Application Form. The applicants should avoid the multiple forms and submit only ONE application form. The Application Form will be released in both online and offline mode and the students can fill the same as per their convenience. Get here the complete information regarding the Application Form which includes the details such as payment mode, application fee, necessary instructions and procedure to complete the form.
AEEE 2017 Application Form – Important Dates:
The applicants should know the important dates regarding the Application Form so as not to miss any important event. As the official dates are not yet announced by Amrita University, therefore, we have published the tentative dates for the students.
|Commencement of the application forms||1 December 2016|
|AEEE 2017 Online Application Form Last Date||31 March 2017|
AEEE 2017 Application Form – Availability:
- Online Mode:
The application form shall be available online on the link which will be published here soon.
- Offline Mode:
Read: Answer key of AEEE
The official authority will also issue the application form in the offline mode. The students can obtain the application form from the designated sales outlets such as Federal Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank etc. Apart from this, the Application Form shall also be available from the office of the university. Also, the students can obtain the application form by post.
AEEE 2017 Application Form – How to Fill?
The applicants are suggested to read the instructions first before filling the AEEE Application Form. The details entered in the application form must be genuine and correct as the wrong information will entail disqualification and shall render the student unfit for admission. The procedure to complete the application form is provided here.
- The applicant can fill the online application form by using the link which is provided here.
- On visiting the link, the students will be directed towards the registration form.
Step 1: Registration:
- First of all, the students need to enter the basic details so as to complete the registration part of the application form. These details include:
Date of Birth
Mobile Number etc
- After Furnishing these details, these details, the candidates will receive the unique registration number and password. These login credentials will be available only once and needed to be kept safe and secure.
Step 2: Fill the online Application Form:
- After the successful registration, the candidate will then proceed towards the next step of the AEEE Application Form.
- Fill the application form with the necessary details such as:
Sub – Category
Choice of examination center
Communication details etc
- after adding these details in the form, the applicants need to click on the submit button and proceed towards the next step.
Step 3: Upload the scanned images:
- In this step, the students are required to upload the scanned image of photo and signature. The scanned files should be uploaded as per the official guidelines.
Step 4: Payment of the application Fee
- The nest step of the AEEE 2017 Application Form is to pay the application charges by selecting the appropriate payment mode.
- On the successful transaction, the confirmation page is issued which should be downloaded and carefully preserved.
Read: AEEE Exam Syllabus 2017
- The applicants need to pay Rs 1000 as the application charges along with the Application Form of AEEE 2017.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment of the fee can be via demand draft which will be drawn in favor of Amrita School of Engineering and payable at Coimbatore
- The payment of the application fee can be done in cash while obtaining the application form from the university office.
- Application fee can also be paid via credit/ debit card/ internet banking
Instructions to Fill the Offline Application Form:
- The aspirants are required to use only black ball point pen and HB pencil to fill the application form.
- The details in the application form should be filled in the ENGLISH language only.
- The applications forms must be in excellent condition. Tampered forms are liable to be rejected.
- Duly filled Application Form shall be sent to the following official address:
Read: Result date of AEEE
The Admissions Coordinator
Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Coimbatore – 64112, Tamil Nadu